Yahara Dental is slowly resuming regular business and starting to see patients for elective procedures. While many things have changed our commitment to the safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent protocols to protect the spread of illness.
- Masks are recommended for patients. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- All personnel have twice daily temperature checks.
- All patients and guests are screened with a COVID-19 questionnaire and temperature check prior to being seen. Guests are limited to parent of minor or patients needing assistance. Guests should wait in their vehicles when possible.
- Patients will call when they arrive to their appointment and we will let you know when to enter the office.
- All patients will undergo verbal COVID-19 screening 1-2 days prior to their visit by phone.
- To allow for social distancing, we have reduced the number of patients and guests in the office at one time.
- Please respect social distancing while in our office.
- Increased disinfection of frequently touched surfaces including counter tops, handles, lobby seating and bathroom surfaces.
We have increased our Personal Protective Equipment with the ADA and CDC recommendations and as always we maintain the appropriate cleanliness and sanitation.